Join us for our premier fundraiser, benefiting Vivian’s Victory. This year we will be hosting a BOURBON BALL, and will feature a VIP Bourbon Tasting and raffle of Van Winkle Family bourbons.
March 3, 2018
6:00-7:30pm: VIP Bourbon Tasting
As a VIP you will be able to enjoy a tasting of 4 unique bourbons
Limited availability! Register now to save your spot! An early-bird rate of $50 is available through January 31 (regular ticket price will be $75).
7:30-11:00pm: Bourbon Ball
The always funny Kelly Collette will host the evening, kicking-off with a keynote by Jamie Easterling, Executive Director, Hospital Operations at Good Samaritan Hospital.
- Individual Registration: $50 advanced purchase; $75 at the door
- Reserved Table (seating for 8): $500
- $1,000 cash raffle: 1 ticket for $10 or 3 tickets for $25. Do not need to be present to win.
- Bourbon Raffles: 1 ticket for $10 or 3 tickets for $25
- Early-Bird: 10 year Old Rip Van Winkle Bourbon early-bird drawing February 1
- At Ball: 10 year Old Rip Van Winkle Bourbon. Do not need to be present to win.
- At Ball: 12 year Van Winkle Special Reserve. Must be present to win.